This contract is entered into by SIA “Markus Riva music” as the owner of internet store www.luckyonestore.com, unified registration number of the company: 40103800877, registered on June 19th 2014, legal address: Ziedonu-5, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia (hereinafter – the Seller), and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the Internet store www.luckyonestore.com. The Distance Contract applies to all orders and purchases made in the Internet store www.luckyonestore.com.
1. The Buyer orders, purchases and pays for, and the Seller delivers and sells the products in accordance with the provisions of this contract (hereinafter – the Contract).
2. The Buyer orders the products by filling in a respective order form on the Seller’s website www.luckyonestore.com and clicking on “PLACE ORDER”. By placing an order the Buyer undertakes to provide correct information – name, surname, delivery address and contact information. The Buyer undertakes to inform the Seller about any changes no later than 24 hours after the moment of receiving a confirmation of the order, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer shall be responsible for providing correct data; otherwise the Seller does not guarantee delivery of the Products. Ordering of the Products shall be deemed to constitute an offer by the Buyer to the Seller to enter into this Distance Contract for delivery of the ordered Products and the Buyer’s agreement to purchase the ordered Products at the indicated price.
3. The Seller performs delivery of the Products to the address indicated by the Buyer in accordance with the rates set by the provider. The Buyer pays for the delivery and for the Products simultaneously, before receiving a confirmation and before delivery of the Products from the Seller. Delivery cost is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer can place orders on a 24-hour basis, but the Seller completes orders on business days. The Seller sends to the Buyer by e-mail a confirmation stating that the order has been accepted. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, this means that the order has not been accepted. Completion of an order is commenced at the moment when money has been received into the Seller’s account.
5. The Buyer may use the right of rejection and return the Products within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. To avoid disputes, at the moment of receipt of a Product the Buyer shall check whether it corresponds to the order (colour, name of the Product, and other important parameters).
6. If Products are completed incorrectly the Buyer is entitled to exchange the Products within 14 (fourteen) days time by contacting Seller by e-mail email@example.com. In such a case the Seller shall cover the costs of delivery.
7. If the Buyer wishes to use the right of rejection, the following recommendations and conditions shall be taken into consideration:
7.1. The Product to be returned may not be used (taking into consideration the character of the Product). If the condition of the Product to be returned has deteriorated due to incorrect storage the Buyer may not use the right of rejection.
7.2. The Buyer must retain and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.3. If the Buyer wishes to use the right of rejection then the Buyer shall contact the Seller by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer will receive from the Seller a rejection form, which shall then be filled in and sent to the Seller to the above-mentioned e-mail address.
7.4. The Buyer must retain delivery documents concerning the receipt of the Product and also mail/delivery documents concerning the return of the Product to the Seller.
7.5. The Seller shall transfer the money for the returned Product and associated delivery costs to the bank account indicated by the Buyer in the rejection form within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after termination of the Contract and receipt of the Product indicated in the rejection form at the Seller on the basis of the Buyer’s rejection.
8. The average delivery time is between 4 (four) and 20 (twenty) business days because delivery times can vary depending on special conditions of the Seller and availability of the Products in the warehouse. Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days after Seller receives the money.
9. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax). The Buyer undertakes to sign a notice of receipt at the moment of receiving of the products.
10. The Buyer shall pay for the Products in the Internet store www.luckyonestore.com by credit card. All delivery costs shall be covered by the Buyer. The Seller recommend Braintree – a service by Paypal. The Seller also takes security very seriously indeed, so your details will be safe with us.
11. This Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with Latvian laws and regulations. The Buyer confirms that he/she has studied the terms and conditions of this Contract and undertakes to observe and fulfil them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of this Contract at any time.