1. Who are we?
SIA “Markus Riva music” is the owner of internet store www.luckyonestore.com. The unified registration number of the company: 40103800877, registered on June 19th 2014, legal address: Ziedonu-5, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia.
2. What information do we use?
Here you will find an overview of the data we process about you, why we do this, what legal basis we have to be able to process this information about you and how long we will keep this data.
We may collect from you your name, address, place of residence, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail and other data necessary to optimally provide our services to you. We use this information to make you satisfied during the term of our agreement. When you create an account with us, we will then ask for your billing and delivery address and save your purchase history. We keep this information up to 1 year after the end of our agreement.
For invoicing and the financial administration we process your name, possible company name, billing address, e-mail. We will not be able to process your payment without this information. We, therefore, need this information for the execution of the agreement.
If you unexpectedly have a complaint about our services, we will process your name, e-mail, account, telephone number, booking number and the content of this complaint to come to the best possible solution for you. We use this information for optimal execution of the agreement. We will delete data regarding complaints after settlement.
To enable and optimise this website we use analytics and retargeting services. We have a commercial interest in using your internet surfing habits and related data to analyse our service and improve it where necessary. We will track your use of our website and are bound by the retention periods of Google, Cloudflare and Facebook.
To enable posting of reviews about our services, we process your name, e-mail and content of your message. And if you want to contact us via the website, we ask for your name and e-mail. By placing your message or sending the contact form, this information will be visible to us. We can put reviews about our services on our website out of commercial interest. We will delete the details of a sent contact form as soon as the contact question has been completed unless an agreement ensues from this.
We process a password for your personal account. We store this password encrypted in combination with your e-mail address and IP address. We do this to prevent security fraud. We keep this account information until you delete your account.
3. How do we obtain this information?
We have obtained the above information from you as a customer or website visitor because you have provided this information to us.
4. What rights do you have concerning this data?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has given several rights regarding the personal data that you have processed by us.
- Inspection – You can request at any time to view your details.
- Change – If you want your information to be adjusted, corrected, supplemented, protected or removed, you can submit a request for this. You can also change some details yourself in your personal account.
- Objection – You can object to the processing of your data.
- Data transfer – If you want to transfer your data to another provider, we will provide your data in a structured and current form that can be accessed by conventional digital systems.
- Automated processing – You can always let us know your position on an automated decision and have this decision reconsidered by a third person.
- Withdrawal – When we have processed data by your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent, this can have consequences for the services that we can provide.
To use your rights you can send a request to email@example.com. We will review your request as soon as possible. If we are unable to comply with your request, we will let you know why we reject your request.
5. Who will receive your data?
SIA “Markus Riva music” will not provide your data to third parties unless this is necessary for business operations or is required by law. Your details can be passed on to processors, parties involved in the execution of our agreement and external advisors for the implementation of the agreement. We conclude processing agreements with these third parties to optimally protect your privacy. We will not sell your details to third parties.
6. Final provisions